The new wave of COVID-19 is highly contagious and spreads quickly, and has spread to many provinces. Our company has close trade and people-to-people exchanges with other countries, and the risk of importing the epidemic is high. The situation of epidemic prevention and control is grim. Recently, the company has further strengthened the management of COVID-19 prevention and control after the detailed deployment of the epidemic prevention and control conference.
1. Immediately and fully implement existing epidemic prevention and control requirements
1. Pay attention to travel safety. Adhere to the "must not leave the province" principle. Those who have to go out should, after approval, try to drive by themselves, take personal protection throughout the whole process, and try not to go to crowded places to reduce the risk of infection. On the way back, personal protection shall be taken seriously and epidemic prevention shall be reported to the company before returning.
2. Focus on prevention at quarantine checkpoints. The guards shall ensure the registration, temperature measurement and registration of the visitors, and complete the testing tools, protective masks, face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and other epidemic prevention supplies. Personnel, warehousing, business, logistics, procurement and other external business departments should also do a good job of personal protection.
Personnel coming to the company from medium and high risk epidemic areas shall be subject to "14+7" health management, and those from other epidemic risk areas shall be subject to "7+7" or "3+14" health management as required.
3. Actively cooperate with health monitoring. Once you have fever, cough and other symptoms, you should report to the EPIDEMIC prevention office, wear a mask and go to the nearest fever clinic (consulting room) of medical institutions, do not take public transportation, and truthfully report your travel and residence history and contact history.
4. Get vaccinated as soon as possible. Qualified vaccination staff should actively vaccinate NOVEL Coronavirus vaccine, build a national immunity barrier, prevent novel Coronavirus infection, and reduce the risk of severe illness and death.
5. Carry out health promotion and elimination work. Wear masks correctly, wash hands frequently, ventilate frequently, avoid congregations, maintain safe social distancing, cover your coughs and sneezes, use public chopsticks and spoons, and develop good hygiene habits. General affairs need to do a good job of daily elimination work.
Third, improve epidemic prevention and control measures to reduce the potential infection rate
1. Optimize logistics business process, and avoid foreign logistics personnel from entering the administrative region of the company as soon as possible
2. Reasonably arrange the number of external logistics vehicles entering the company's factory to reduce the residence time and the chance of cross-infection.
All departments should attach great importance to the epidemic information, fully implement the current epidemic prevention and control requirements, consolidate the main responsibility of epidemic prevention and control, do their own epidemic prevention and control work, unswervingly grasp the prevention and control work, do their best to safeguard the safety and health of employees, and ensure the orderly production and operation of enterprises.